Sunday, May 09, 2010

Getai Performance @ Toa Payoh National library Front area, 08.05.10, Event: Toa Payoh Zone 2 RC Mother's Day Dinner, Host:Ru Ping, Band: Venus - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket



08.05.10 - Went To Toa Payoh by myself today as mum do not want to watch a RC getai program. Had went to Bishan to walk walk in the afternoon. Bought a pair of heart shaped shockings that i heart for $19.90 and a black dress at a very discounted rate of 70% discount for $23.70 - a very good buy for the dress as i get to try before buying. Prior to Bishan, Sister and i Had make a specs again at AMK Blk 453 market. I had planed to collect my new black specs on thursday, 13.05.10 when i come down to watch Getai. New specs cost $280 but it is a good investment.





I took Bus 73 that took me like 20-25 min to Toa Payoh Central and by the time i arrived, it was already close to 8.10pm. The getai area is very easy to watch by standing. I only watchted till 1015 pm when 辉哥 sing the last song.



I had though of walking to NTUC area to take bus 159 and 73 but lost my way so i find myself walking back to the intercharge. Along the way, i went to pat my Bao Bei Friends near XXX area - very tame and friendly friends.

Photobucket



Getai Banner - today getai is organised by Li Xin Entertainment

Photobucket
Xiao Xin was singing when i arrived

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lim Si Ling - i am inspired by her Harem pants. I had get a playsuit with Herem pants too

Photobucket

Photobucket
谢胜之

Photobucket

Photobucket
黎川 - Find that she had 慈母 and 贤妻良母 look

Photobucket

Photobucket

翠霞 - i am surprised she can dance very well. The last time i saw her was at the Serangoon North CNY getai. Heard she is also singing for IR.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Last singer 辉哥. Singing wise he is not good but commedy effect, he is excellent

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker