Monday, May 17, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 157 Lorong Ah Soo Temple, 16.05.10 农历4月3日 Event: Temple celebration, Host: Hao Hao, Band: 白狗骨 - 丽世舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

16.05.10 (Sun) 农历4月3日 - Today Had went to Lorong Ah Soo Temple by myself. Mum had wanted to go later but as it was raining, she decided not to come. When i reach the bus stop at 6.20pm, it was raining cats and dogs. I dare the thunders and lightening and reached the temple at 630pm.

The temple was already fully packed by the time i arrived. Those idiots are already there chopping seats. I went right to the side of the chairs area and grabbed one chair to sit. I LOVE how Hao Hao washed Auntie Susan. When Hao Hao was cross dress as Hao Lian, Auntie Susan had called HH for a song. HH directly wash her straight tht Susan cannot request for any song as she only know how to fight.. haha.. it was so funny, i had that video with me.. listening to how HH wash Susan make me shiok.

Today is a well worth trip despite the heavy rain as i had a good sitting position. And i got lot of Ah Pek goodies that the temple lishi had distributed to audience. I ate a mini cake, a biscuit, a sweet that Ah Pek himself offered it to me, a Ang Gu kuek and i took home a banana and a apple. First time took so many things from Ah Pek - taking and eating food by Ah Pek will bless u with good health and ensure everytime is smooth for you.

Heard Hao Hao said that the fan club will be organising a Taiwan trip on Oct 13 -18 this year - a 6 days trip. Most likely missing this trip as well as i predicted the tickets to be quite high. So sad again but expected. I wonder when my dream short trip will be fulfill.. aiya :(

Had to praise Hao Hao. His skill at cross dressing had become faster and faster. It took him only 2 singer timing at approximately 25 min for him to prepare his cross dress character. Very good... The last time i remember his cross dressing, it took 3 singers before his character appear.

Photobucket


陈亚兰

Photobucket
Hao Hao - I recorded his 十二神歌 again. I think i got many videos of this song liao


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sun Qiang

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cai Xiu Wen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhen ni

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bi Hua

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Hao cross dress

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lan Xiao Ling

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker