Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getai Performance @ Hougang Street 11, Beside Blk157,15.05.10 农历4月2日, Event: Qing Yun Combined Temple Celebration, Host: Lu Wei Lun - 丽世舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

15.05.10 (Sat) 农历4月2日: Had decided to go to Hougang Street 11 even though i know today Bishan Getai host is Hao Hao. Decided not to go to Bishan as one thing, there are only a few singers and secondly, today event is for Kopi Shop celebration event. I do not really like to attend such event as mostly there will be promotion for the customers sitting in the kopi shop. That is the reason why there are only few singers and the rest of the performance are usually spent on games for the customers.


Today is a okay only getai. Nothing to wow about. Like Zheng XinYi and BBJM performance. Talking abt BBJM, tml is finally the grand opening of their Fan Club. So fast, that day was still talking about it - last sat in the serangoon getai and tml is the day... I am glad that i email my application to Teresa for the Fan Club tickets tml as there is absolutely little chance to finding them esp for a slow warmer like me that find approaching ppl that i am not familiar to be paiseh and malu.

As there are limited space in the front of the stage, i cam only sit near the side of the stage resulting in my photos to be a funny angle, cannot really take photos of singer and host together as it is either the singer is blocking my view with her back facing me or the host is blocking me with his back facing me.. so i had took only a few photos today. As there is only a few ppl watching today getai, i am actually able to get a close photos whenever the singer turn to face my position. As a matter of fact, there is actually space in front row but i think it is rude and not nice to take my chair and sit in front of ppl whom are already in the front row. So i stay at my current position.

Edit @ 8.39,17.05.10 - Forget to add the other day, this is the first time i saw Wei Lun host. Usually only see him sing. I am very impressed that he can sing 西公歌. And I like the fact that he keep remind the outside temple to come inside the temple to watch the getai closely with the avaliable chairs that the audeince can take to sit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Temple area - this is the first time i entered into this temple, i am not familiar that this temple exist, it is a new found temple for me.. very mountain turtle me

Photobucket
梁志伟 - i am not familiar with him, get his name from FB


Photobucket
Mei feng - malaysian singer. She is very sweet in her malay dressing.

Photobucket
Zheng Xin Yi - Wei Lun had mentioned that her dad is a studio recording company boss.

Photobucket
Xiao Xin

Photobucket
Kai Qing

Photobucket
Bao Bei Jie Mei

**Missing in the singer list photo: Bi Hua

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker