Saturday, October 23, 2010

GezaiXi @仙姑殿 ,Singapore筱凤闽剧团 - 戏名:南蛮十八洞,22.10.10 农历9月15日

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


22.10.10 农历9月15日 (Fri) - I arrived at 840 pm but halfway at 9 plus, i went to the temple to pray pray. I had always intended to pray but every time did not do so. Till Tue getai, 仙姑 was saying to another singer : "You also do not pray to me, why should i bless you?". Ya lor, that is why i had decided to pray at Xian Gu Dian Temple. It is good to pray..

The incense are a lot, i had difficulty holding and trying to prevent the 香 from getting fire.. So scared of holding so many incenses on my hands actually. I am not afraid of the smoke that made my eyes cry but i am scared of the fire that is casued by the incense. I know i am silly as i know i wil be blessed if i prayed sincerely but my inner just feel scared.

I did not really understand today gezaixi story. Only catch bit and pieces of the plot. But i love the taiwanese actress 陳月雲.. very good performance.

I will not write the story line since i myself only understand a bit so i just posted the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Louisette said...

Wondefull fotos greeting from Belgium

eXTReMe Tracker