Saturday, October 09, 2010

Getai Performanace @Beside Blk 123 Yishun Ring Rd 08/10/2010 农历9月01日 event: 汫水港斗母宫凤山寺庆九皇大帝聖诞 host: Liu Ling Ling, - 连心歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

08/10/2010 农历9月01日 (Fri) - Today went to Blk 123 Yishun Ring Road. The dong mu gong temple is always very busy in the celebration of the Jade Emperor Birthday from Lunar 1 to 9 of September. There are getais for all nine days of celebration. Last year was also the same.

Today getai is okay. Liu Ling Ling is very funny when she met Ah Nam. Their commedy effect is number one... I had reached there at around 845 pm. Luckily i had take note what bus to take in my last year entry. I had forget what colour of the bus i should take. I am to take Bus 812 -- white plate one from the interchange. Must record down as I am always confused in Yishun.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Banners showing the activity and the getais for all 9 days

Photobucket
Ting TIng

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ah Nam

Photobucket
Singing Wu Yan de jie ju with Liu Ling Ling

Photobucket
Host with a dress that Ah Nam said looking like wedding gown

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mei Qi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wei Hua

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yu Ling Long - I like her unique voice. Somehow I find her voice special

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker