Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Coco and her friends waiting for lovely homes

Movie: The mini story of Coco, Shu Shu and tabby

Lousy Editor: Jennifer
Director: KL
Place of 'filming': KL's house and V's house

Our Stars:***************
Casting:
Coco,
Shu Shu
Tabby


Hi folks, I am coco, the cat NOT Coco li wen the singer...ha.... I am now staying at Vincent's house. One of my human friend(KL) took me to this big house with lot of other cats and dogs on Sunday. I felt lucky that i may be about to have a home. Let me sell myself before i introduced my other pals to u.We are all former cats of ECP but some nice people offer to keep us for adoption. Please take note that KL and her folks had spent 2 weeks with me as compared to my other friends so i will have more things to boost how smart i am... hee hee...

Name: Coco
Age: less than 1 year
Gender: Female
Colour: Orange (ginger)
Special feature: a big '7' tail

Characteristics:
1) I love human
2) Purring is part of my 'tricks' to connect with human
3) I am smart as like all other cats - i had learnt how to find my way around KL's house and find my own water after food...
4) I am not afraid of other big brother and sisters in KL' s house that means I am fine with other cats
5) I respond to my name 'Coco' very well. Well, if i wanted to hide, i will do so under the sofa till i heard the soft of food
6) I am a quiet cat - i dislike people to lock me but once i am free, i will never meow.


Ok, I hope that i will be finding myself a home soon... and female ginger is quite rare....now Shushu will continue... Shu Shu, please..... (*Clap, Clap Clap*)


Hi everyone, I am ShuShu. My other longer name is Ma Ling Shu that i still prefer ShuShu. I spent 1 week at KL's home. I am down with flu again after KL released me back in ECP. But clever me came to find KL and spotted me with flu a second time. I guess i am not fully recovered the last time. Ok, now is the time for me to promote myself.

Name: Shu Shu
Gender: Male
Colour: Brown & white tabby
Special feature: a prefect straight tail
Characteristics:

1) Can be carry like a baby
2) Love human too
3) trust human easily... if not, i will not find KL after i am released the first time.
4) can mix well with othe cats. Vincent put me in the same cage as another tabby. I love my new friend very much.
5) Curious cat that like to rub people leg or lie down on human's feet... it is also my trick to make them love me... hee...(see my picture above, i am resting my head on A's feet)
6) I am a chatty guy... (only when i am eating). i think i am scared that other cats will snatch my food so i chat while i am eating to ask them not to come near me. If some nice ppl adopt me, i will purr everytime i eat instead of trying to meow...

This is a video of me eating and talking.




Ok, let me introduce my friend, tabby. i am not sure what name does tabby want himself to be called. Hmm, let me give him a name.... (after 5 seconds)..ok folks, let me introduce Brownie. Brownie, pls (*claps claps x5)


Hi, shu shu just given me a nice name, Brownie. Since i am mostly brown, i think the name suit me well. Unlike Shu shu and coco, i had never been to KL's house. What should i say about myself?

Here is more about me:
name: Brownie
Colour: brown tabby
Special feature: Long prefect tail

Characteristics:

1) mix well with other cats (see how good i am to shushu, i even groomed him)
2) trust human or they will never catch me... ha... i am not like Lei Lei that love to say 'catch me if u can' whenever KL went to ECP.

Ok, i am not sure what nice points i have.... will be introducing more about me later.... so folks, please stay tune to this blogger for more details.

End of show....
(zillons of claps from invisble humans and cats)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker