Friday, February 18, 2011

Getai Performance @ 韭菜芭城隍庙 17.02.11 农历1月15日 Event: 元宵节 Host: Hao Hao, Ru Ping & Wang Lei, Band: Wei Lei Si 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

17.02.11 农历1月15日 (Thur): How times flies. Today is already the last day of CNY. It is Yuan Xiao Jie Cum 东方情人节. Quite a good day today.

I enjoyed today getai. Very grand concert performance. Think there are around 4000++ audience. Dad had chop seats for mum and me. Not a good location but can still see the stage very clearly. I arrived around 8 pm. I only missed Shi Ling performance.

Photobucket
My Location

Photobucket
Xiao Ting

Photobucket
Hosts

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hong Yang

Photobucket
Host

Photobucket
Kai Qing

Photobucket
Hao Hao performance

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mi Xue - Xiu Qing Opera troupe, Xiao Sheng

Photobucket
Zhuang Jin Mei - Xiu Qing Opera Troupe, Xiao Dan

Photobucket
Zhang Xiu Qing - Boss of the Troupe

I Took all 3 photos from my video clips. I loved their singing. Very nice voices, not sure whether wan to upload their songs. Maybe i upload the 30 s song of them singing their Opera Toupe Name

Photobucket
Kai Ling

Photobucket
许志豪 From Taiwan. His songs are very good. He is the 师弟 of Weng Li You.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker