Tuesday, February 08, 2011

GezaiXi @ 韭菜芭城隍庙 ,Singapore 秀琴歌剧团 - 戏名:美人劫,06.02.11 农历正月初二

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


06.02.11 (Sun):

Small happening today:

Me: (Busy busy taking video of the CNY songs by the gezaixi performers)

Uncle Committee said: Xiao Jie, here cannot take video

Me: (Still Busy, But I nod my head and continue to take)

Uncle Returned and said: Xiao Jie, Here cannot take video, got see the sign (Hmm, uncle no ler, ur sign too small, my eyes equally busy so cannot see also ler. All i see is ppl heads ler)

Me: Continued to take video but annoyed with uncle,give angry blue cat stare to uncle, give a ok sign to Uncle (dun care abt u lah uncle, just let me record this finish can or not)

Uncle Returned with a Energizer attitude: Xiao Jie, cannot take video - proceed to place fat hand over my lens.

Me: &#$&*#@#^**^ (in mind) - close my lens

Uncle disappeared from behind me.

Uncle: (Thinking in mind, this xiao jie so difficult, i must recognise her face, next time i will monitor her myself).

Returning to his committee area, complaining (walao, just now that xiao jie dun listen wan - blah blah blah Blah - all complaining in Lao Hokkien)

OR - Returning to his committee area looking like Justice Bao

OR Returning to his committee area cursing me in mind - sibeh stubborn, dun listen to me. Sibeh buay song in mind also

OR - Returning to his committee area saying, that xiao jie sibeh stubborn, u all monitor her, dun let her record somemore

His committee members (Thinking in mind) - wah, so stubborn young woman... hahahahahahah

Hahaha, recalling the a bit peisah situation seem so funny... hahahahhahahahahaha.. MUhahahahahahaha....

Uncle look fierce, i wonder what he will say to me on next friday should he remember me.

Next Friday At the Entrance:

Me: (pass ticket to fierce uncle)

Uncle: (Look at me, kena shocked, me again) Say: Oi(Or xiao jie), remember not to take video hor

Me answer Choice 1: Okay. ( Then go in)
Me ansewr Choice 2: WhereGod? I also dun have camcorder
Me answer Choice 3: Okay lor, u big mah, committee, i of course listen to you mah
Me answer Choice 4: Okay Okay, i be good okay, come uncle, i show u my bag, u want, only got camera but camera can also take video one. Hmm, uncle uncle, my handphone also got camcorder, now what?
Me answer Choice 5: Okay Okay, i be good, i just take photos only can? U all also banning photos taking? (Shocked Look!!!!)
Me answer Choice 6: HAH, WHAT u saying? Cannot hear, music too loud.
Me answer Choice 7 (KL answer): What!__________________________ (fill in the blank)

Choice 8: (Not happy to pass tickets to fierce uncle, i gave to kind uncle instead)

Choice 9: (Not looking at him, just concentrate on the stage), invisble fierce uncle.. i cannot see at all, i just walk in. dun care.


Energizer uncle very fierce one, cannot play play... hahahahaha

Muhahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha... So funny to think of Next Friday answer... But i most likly be a Guei Guei xiao Jie. Dun wan to be banned mah... hahahahahaha

I liked my blog, it release all my negetive feeling i had over this incident.. Muhahahahhahahahaha

Was equally disppointed with today gezaixi, if there is a part 1 and part 2 performance, the performance dates should have indicated so. Today is part 1 of the performance only. Cannot watch on weekday also. Haizzz.


戏名:美人劫 - Do not want to introduce any story.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker