Friday, August 31, 2012

Getai Performanace @ Ang Mo Kio Blk 159, 31/08/2012 农历7月15日 event:AMK Blk 159中元会 host: Lan Xiao Ling ,情花歌台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket 31/08/2012 农历7月15日 (Fri):

Today is my birthday. I am very happy to receive birthday greetings from my fb friends. I am extremely pleased to receive best wishes from idol in fb. Appreciate all my good friends in fb esp to my ex classmates.

Tonight mark the 15 days of 7th month. Times flies. Tonight getai is not too bad, quite enjoy lan xiao ling hosting, at least she is not 'lor so'. I am late tonight as usually in weekdays, only arrived at 845pm, just in time to watch Wang Yi Wen singing.

Photobucket
Photobucket Wang Yi Wen
Photobucket Tian Yue - his two songs i recorded are in my youtube account.
Photobucket Zhang Xiong

Photobucket
Photobucket Niu Niu

Photobucket Li Ying (in my heart, i am worried that she will sing 天路 or 王昭君,very happy she did not do so), she sing three hokkien songs tonight. BTW, she is from China, Hainan Island

Photobucket 2Z sisters




No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker