Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Getai Performanace @ Blk 805 Hougang 7/08/2012 农历6月20日 event: 圣君庙 host: : Pei Fen,精义舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

7/08/2012 农历6月20日(Tue): Went to Hougang 805. Today getai is quite okay. As i am very far from the stage and I am sitting sideway, my photos sucks.

Sorry for the bad photos today. Crowd tonight is quite full force. Hougang is also a Crowd puling area, alway full of ppl like AMK.

Photobucket My Location, far far away from the centre and the front of the stage.

Photobucket Wang Lei- Thought he was also the co-host. Surprise that he sing tonight.

Photobucket Photobucket Bao En Mei Mei, so skinny. only 32kg. I weight more than 10kg more than her. sob sob, more exercise for me.

Photobucket Xie Wen, he is really really hardworking. Seldom see guys whom work hard to help sell hongbaos.

Photobucket You Yu San

Photobucket Xie Wei Na

Photobucket 龙飞风舞, nice performance by this brother and sister group.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker