Tuesday, February 23, 2010

21/02/10: 皓皓新春齊撈生 @ AMK Hub, Scarlet City

Jennifer say:


Photobucket
**23/2/10Photos uploaded at 7.15pm - just to add that Hao Hao will be cross dress at Hao Lian at CCK at 8.15pm on Thurs, 25/02/10***


21/2/10 - Today Mum and I went to AMK Hub for Hao Hao Fan Club gathering where we will be having a buffet lunch and Yu sheng section. When I arrived, i received a pleasant surprise when i saw Hao Hao standing at the entrance welcoming the guests. Mum said Hao hao is like a 'bride welcoming her guests'. But i am very happy to see him and get to shake his hand wishing him a happy new year.

Before the actual event started, there is a buffet lunch where Hao Hao and Bao bei jie mei mingle with the fans. Mum and I get to take a group photo with Hao Hao and Bao Bei Jie Mei - we had took the photo with another fan whose husband help me to take the photo.

As usual, there are songs, games and yusheng section. The whole event ended at 4.10pm where Hao Hao and Bao Bei Jie Mei took photos with fans. We decided to leave early as we do not know when will the photo taking ended. I had wanted Hao Hao to sign on the card that his admin ppl gave us but no choice as we do not want to keep waiting.

I had enjoy every moment with Hao Hao for the gathering and i cherish the time we fans spent with him. Even mum had enjoyed the whole programme very much esp when hao Hao joked on the stage.

Heard Hao Hao mentioned that there will be an overseas trip in June and Nov. Mum was saying that we could go on the one in June. I hope the June trip is somewhere nearby Singapore but i am around 80% sure confirmed that i will be going this time round.

Photobucket
Postercard given by Hao Hao admin staff



Photobucket
Group Photo taken with Hao Hao and Bao Bei Jie Mei. I had covered up mum's face as i think she will not like me to anyohow post her face online. I duno why my face is so white like xiaoqian ler....

Photobucket


Photobucket

Scarlet City Area, first time been here..

Photobucket

Hao Hao and Bao Bei Jie Mei

Photobucket
Hao Hao and Da Bao teaching the fans how to play a game

Photobucket
Hao Hao sing 1 last song at 4 plus

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker