Saturday, February 06, 2010

Company CNY dinner 2010 - 05/02/2010

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

05/02/2010: This is the first time i am blogging about my company CNY although i had been in the same company for the past 3 years. This year is a bit special as i get to use my own camera to take the photos. But i will not be posting any photos of other ppl in my company.

I am very lucky this year to win the 13th prize hamper with my lucky draw number 1088. I had selected this number myself. There is around 300 guests so i felt i am super lucky to receive one hamper. Usually i either do not get anything or only managed to receive red wine. So far, i had received 1 red wine in the CNY dinner in 2008 and 1 red wine in my Christmas Day function 2009.

Super tired as my colleagues and I had went to the Restaurant to pack the mandarins into the tiny red mandarin bag at a very early timing. Need to pack 320 bags in total, i had been doing the same thing for 3 years but this year we had the most guests. We took around 3 hours to arrange the bags for all 32 tables.

6/2/2010: When i woke up today, i realised that mum had changed my hamper no 13 to 18 as she said 8 is a more lucky number. Muhahaha................. And i went to work today like a zombie... aiyo.... very tired, i am thankful for my afternoon nap after work...

Photobucket
Our mini stage

Photobucket
The Lucky Draw Prizes

Photobucket
My 'Award' for the day, ha....

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker