Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getai Performane @ Blk 438 AMK,20/02/10 event: Cheng San B zone Senior Citizens RC CNY dinner, Host: 杨珺婷 - 创新歌舞秀

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

20/02/10: Today Dad took me on his bike to watch getai. Arrived at the area only at 8.15pm, by the time 2Z sisters had already left the area.

Find today getai ok only, not that fantastic enough to create the ' Wow' factor. I think i sort of choose the wrong place, should have go to the one at Yishun as advised by my friend on FB but eventually lazy to go so far so decided to settle for the one at AMK. There are around 12-13 getai over Singapore today so other than location, the host and the band are equally importment. For me, location followed by host are my priority.

Today is the first time I saw 杨珺婷 host. I do not really remember her very well. But her singing is quite nice esp her oldies.

Photobucket
Pei Shan with host

Photobucket
Pei Shan

Photobucket
Host

Photobucket

Photobucket
陈天送

Photobucket


Photobucket
Wang Shan Shan

Photobucket
Wang Shan Shan and her two sons, they had sing together on stage. Her elder son is charming and talk well.

Photobucket

Photobucket
11 year old mei mei that i forget the name

Photobucket
This mei mei had the potential of being the next Lee Pei Fen given how she dress up. If you do noticed, she was dress in kimono initally but after her 2nd song, she removed the kimono to this sexy bright red dress. Remind me of Kai li......

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lee Zi Yi





No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker