Thursday, September 09, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 1 Lorong Liew Lian- 08.09.10 农历8月01日, Event: 中元会 dinner Host: Ah Nam and Pei Fen - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

08.09.10 农历8月01日 (Wed) - Today I had went to Blk 1 Lorong Lian Liew. Initally Went i arrived, as I am on the right side of the road where everyone whom come will stand, i can hardly find a nice spot to place my chair. After sitting behind the crowd for a few min, I decided to go to the left side of the stage.

Surprisely, i did managed to find a okay spot although i am half blocked by the Zhong Yuan Hui banner. But no complaints as today is a really wonderful getai. One of the best i had ever seen so far. Think it is bacause today special super star is 小风风. Really enjoy hearing her in live performance. I had taken videos of all her singings.

For a super star like her, her singing cannot be missed at all.. even though some of my recording of video were blocked when she shifted her position to the banner area, I am still able to captured most of her beautiful singing in video. I liked xiao feng feng. Did i ever mentioned most of my MP3 in my player are sing by Xiao Feng feng... She is really worthwhile the trip for today getai. Of course, our usual singers also perform very well.

Photobucket
I liked how Li xin getai always present this type of top class live concert for us audience.

Photobucket
Sun Qiang and Xiao Xin - I am blocked...

Photobucket
Xian Hong - as you can see, the black shadow is the 中元会 banner that is blocked my full view of the right side of the stage but i can still see a very clear view of the centre and left side of the stage.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Malaysian 'Yes' Group - a three girls performers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ah nam being carried up by the two girls of Yes group

Photobucket
Yes Group last song.

Photobucket
双子星 - mum and I loved their singing very much

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zen Group - this is the first time seeing newly founded Zen Group. Not the first time hearing their songs as Pei Ling and Hong yang are both regular getai singers. But today is the first time hearing them as Zen group singing Rock songs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
小风风 - She Rocks.....

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker