Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 409 AMK 31.08.10 农历7月22日, Event: 玄云堂 Temple event Host: Xu Qiong Fang- 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

Edited @ 03.09.10: Just realised I posted the wrong date. My Bday is on 31.08.10.. haha

31.08.10 农历7月22日 (Tue): Today is my birthday. Never post my bday on FB also... anyway had reject my 'sister' offer to go out for dinner as celebration as I do not want to miss Spark Lin singing. I had watched him in Gezaixi... I meant the whole gezaixi, not the one where he will just perform a 15-20 show. His performance is wonderful.. never had I seen a man whom cast so well as female. His voice is very feminine. Spark Lin(林显源) is my gezaixi idol beside Lou yu zhong(羅育忠). Today He did not disappoint me. We agreed that he had a good voice too.

My photos are terriable today as i am blocked by standing audience. Hard to take photos high in the air. But ler, I received two 平安餅 from Ah peks.. bless bless - The first bun I had went to pray to Ah Pek for his bun, the second is given by another Ah Pek from another temple.. blessing blessing for all of us audience whom received the buns.

Photobucket
Temple Banner

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhong Jin Ling - I liked her Hokkien verison of 帝女花. I will definitly videocam her singing for this song next time

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yuan Jin

Photobucket

Photobucket
He Pei Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhen Zhen

Photobucket
You Le - aiyo, I wish she can just sing instead of talking too much. Talking about what pretty girl already sing her songs for ah Pek. I believe you le got more than 3 songs to sing to ah pek, do not really need to emphasis on that.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spark Lin - Rec all his 4 songs.. first time watch him in getai

Photobucket
Jia Jia

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker