Monday, September 27, 2010

Sentosa - Jay Park meet the Fan session @ Wavehouse - 25.09.10

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

25.09.10 - I had tried to sell my two free ticket to Jay Park @ Wavehouse but at the last minutes decision. Unfortunately the deal is hard to get so no choice, sister and I had to go to Sentosa. I got the tickets because of my purchas for HTC wildfire phone. Two very useless tickets.

I had not been to Sentosa for 5 years or more. Sentosa had changed so much that i almost do not recongise. Somehow, i no longer love Sentosa like i used to enjoy.

Jay Park meeti fan session is so boring. We took the train to Bench station and walked like 5-10 min to Wavehouse. BTW, we reached wavehouse, Jay Park had not yet come. A short while at 815pm, Jay Park arrived, I like his first song actually but is too lazy to know what is the title of the song. I never enjoy korean songs at all. Never understand a single word except ' Put your hands up' and then all the young little girls screamed like mad. I was telling sister I felt old among the girls and very out of place. Boring is the word to describe.

We only stayed for 35 min. After that, on our way back to Beach Station, i took some nice photos of Sentosa. Then we went to Vivo to walk walk at around 915 pm.

Photobucket
My two very free tickets

Photobucket
Jay Park

Photobucket

Photobucket
Took his photos on the gaint projector - he can speak good English actually

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker