Friday, September 03, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 557 AMK 02.09.10 农历7月24日, Event:宏茂桥577联合中元会 Host: Xu Qiong Fang & Lan Tian- 旋音舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

02.09.10 农历7月24日 (Thur) - Today Had choose to go to Blk 577 AMK instead of Blk 527 AMK. These two areas alway had getai at the same day. The one at Blk 527 was hosted by Pei Fen and Qiu Wen. Choose to go Blk 577 because I liked Lan Tian. Never regret my choice as today is a good performance. Quite enjoy the two play today - one is a short play by CPF about Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) and the other is a play 白蛇传 by Qiong Fang, Lan Tian and Peter Loh.

The CPF one is the one i wish to watch.. not bad.. a very good move to promote CPF services. Before their play, I had read on Straits Times about the play on Getai. Today is the second and their last performance. The first one was on the Kovan Hub getai cum dinner function three weeks ago.

There are lot of chairs around but I had bought my own chair. I can see the stage very clearly althought I am quite a distance away from the stage. I had not charged my camcorder today so I can only record two songs.. eee...



Photobucket
When I arrived, she was already singing but from my position, I cannot see clearly whom she is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zheng Ming

Photobucket
Banana Sisters - for a short play of 10 min, they are excellent actress

Photobucket
Kopisuo and Hao Lian auntie

Photobucket
Taxi Uncle asking how to get Government money on Workfare Income Supplement. "Got Number on taxi"...This is what i heard my nextdoor auntie talking

Photobucket
One thing about this play was how the actors used normal languages including dialect.. It was very heartland feeling type of play

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wa Wa From Taiwan

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wang Wei - He is Hao Hao's cousin. Oh gosh, he is so very skinny... His voice is quite good

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiu Feng

Photobucket
Short play by Xu Qiong Fang, Lan Tian and Peter. Qiong Fang as Bai Su Zhen

Photobucket
Lan Tian as Xu Xian

Photobucket
Peter as Fa Hai

Photobucket
Qiong Fang and Lan Tian are very funny at this play

Photobucket
Ya Ya

Photobucket
As Ming zhu sisters are not there, Lan Tian sing 'Bao Qing Tian' and another song for us. I enjoy his 包青天

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ming Zhu sisters

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker