Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getai Performanace @ Beside Blk226 AMK 25/12/2010 农历11月22日 event: 金英堂之夜 host: Hao Hao, -Everbee Audio

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

25/12/2010 农历11月22日 (Sat): Was really upset today. Some one commented on my youtube account that i should not upload my idol video yesterday and my idol told him not to upload and yet i uploaded. This comment is not fair to me.

Firstly i am not a pro, i do not know what is wrong with an certain song - even if a singer sing wrong words or wrong key, i do not know. Secondly it was my idol telling him not to upload his videos, how on earth am i supposed to know the talk bwt him and my idol telling him not to do what. I had decided not to comment to that person about my feeling since i think too much conflict will make thing ugly. I do not like conflicts by words.

From today onward, i will disable all comments on my youtube. I will not tolerate anyone whom threaten to affect me watching my idol coz there is no way i will do anything to tarnish the reputation of my idol. If i know there is something wrong with my video, i will die die never upload one but in this case, i do not know.

I know that saying ' i do not know' is not a good reason why a bad video was uploaded in the first place but as a matter of fact, how many ppl do ask singers what videos should i upload for your singing today. do any of you ask each singers whether i can upload song 1 to song 3 to youtube and fb? I meant every single songs from every single singer? If yes, i really must 败你为师 in my after life for been a horrible pain in the ass. 败 coz you are a failure in life.

Please be fair when you made comment. BTW, i had disable my chatbox as i think it make commenting far too easy for ppl. When comments become too easy, ppl take advantage and comment without thinking that they will hurt some one feeling. FB is a site that is also dangerous as comments are easy. Making enemy is equally easy.

I had already make correction for my so called error. I had deleted my fb posting but i had not deleted my youtube video. I only make my video private. I see no reason to delete my video away since i had take much effor to take the video and uploaded it into youtube. I am truly sorry if any harm had been done but i do not meant to do anything bad. i just upload coz i supported my idol.

For a few min, i had thought why dun i gave up taking videos coz what if i made the same mistake again? --- then i thought back, why i mind so much for a bad comment. The most impt thing is i liked watching getai, i like watching my idol. AND i dun need to care abt any nasty comments. YES, i am stubborn but i am 吃软不吃硬。 I will still upload videos of my idol and songs that i liked sing by getai singers even if i make the same mistake again coz no one is an saint whom never make mistake.

I had an email, i had fb account, PM me or email me but never never try to put me down by making unnecessary stupid comment without thinking. I will not retaliate by talking back in words of conflict but i show my protest in my blog. And i never named that particular person in my blog but if you ask me, i will tell you. I learnt from my mistake.

Today lesson 1 is never to make comments easy for anyone not even to ppl of similar interest.

My mood is having roller coaster today so i do not enjoy my getai today even thought my idol was hosting.

2.00 am 26-12-10 - On a happlier note, i realised that i got lot of concerned fb friends whom asked me why i posted my status at When comments become too easy, ppl take advantage and comment without thinking that they will hurt some one feeling. Dear friends, many thanks for your kind concern. Appreciate you all for hearing me voice my feelings. Love you all very much.

Photobucket
Kai Ling

Photobucket
Mai Hui

Photobucket
董仕强 - i liked his 凡人歌. If not for my mood, will take video of this nice song

Photobucket
Chen You le

Photobucket
Qi Xuan

Photobucket
Zhu Li Li. I liked qi xuan and his wife singing 夫妻, very meaningful song

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Lian

Photobucket
Xian Hong

Photobucket
Guan Xue er'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
小甜甜 - finally get to hear her sing. Seem that yesterday my 'request' was answered as i had mentioned i never heard her sing before. She is not bad - just like zhang jia ling way of singing

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker