Wednesday, December 29, 2010

協靈壇 Yew Keng @ Serangoon North Ave 6 - 29.12.10

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

Was watching '爱’when suddenldy heard some loud noise outside the road. I went to see what's up. To my surprise, there is a nice 花车 and many other lorries just in front of Serangoon north ave 6 moving towards ave 5.

This is the Hiap Leng Tuar Yew Keng. The temple exact location is at Northstar near our house - a 15-20 min walk. Actually the temple is just next to serangoon north estate but the main road happen to be AMK Ave 5.

Their offical address is 7030 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, #B1-05 Northsatar@ AMK.

I record a short video of the yew keng from my window. A bit choppy video as i am trying to focus on the whole procedure in a comfortable manner. I hope i did not call this wrongly, but should be yew keng as got 'tangki' walking also.

Below is the video of the whole procedure.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker