Saturday, December 25, 2010

Getai Performanace @ Blk 2 Hougang Ave 3, 24/12/2010 农历11月19日 event: 水美水購宮 Temple Celebration,host: Hao Hao Band: 威乐斯 · 荣华歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

24/12/2010 农历11月19日 - I am very happy with today getai. Can managed to see my idol very clearly. Sister and dad had went earlier and managed to get two seats in row 6. Think sister is the one whom get the seats.. hahaha.. very smart.

I quite enjoy today getai - HH is very funny today with Zhuang Qingyu. I enjoyed seeing their performance together.

I arrived at 8 pm today, getai ended at 1055pm.

I managed to get the calendar from Katherine. Will upload the calender details in my next post.

Photobucket
Temple banner

Photobucket
Lim Shi Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kai Qing - the last photo of kaiqing is to show how grand is the stage designed today - very concert style

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xian Hong

Photobucket
Hao Hao

Photobucket

Photobucket
De Fu

Photobucket
Qi Qi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dance and songs preformed by malaysia Black Cats - they are also the dancers today

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Lian Show Time

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhaung Qing Yu

Photobucket

Photobucket
Qing Yu and Hao Lian - i loved their combination. Very fun and entertaining

Photobucket
Last Singer, Zhenni

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker