Saturday, October 14, 2006

Introducing Our Community cats

This is mimi- i kept forgetting that he is a guy because he looked so much like a sweet girl. The pack of rice looked a lot but he can finish it in 1 minute.


This is manja little sweetie. She had a tiny wound on her back. Auntie Linda said that she had applied medi for her. I never feed little sweetie..another auntie fed her. Yet, little sweetie loves to meow at me to ask me to sayang her. She also love to roll on the floor.

San Pi pa - he used to be very very thin, now he had grown so fat. When i tried to pat him yesterday to ask him why was he so quiet, he gave me a quick bite on my hand. *Ouch*

Brownie - this is a newly abandoned cat found on tue, another manja cat that allow me to carry her. Auntie Linda said that Brownie is going for sterilization next week. I think brownie love dry food more than wet food. This morning when we fed her dry food, she ate super fast. For wet food, she will stop and 'kapo' around, then meow loudly and i had to carry her back to eat some more.

Missing cats - Ginger (mimi foster father that looked like san pi pa), baby, xiaobai and ring ring.

Sister and I only feed mimi and san pi pa daily. Ginger will sometimes disappear but there is always food at a later hour (11 pm plus) when Auntie Linda will feed baby, xiaobai, ring ring, ginger and mimi (a second round). Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker