Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nana appeared again....

Jennifer say:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am so happy..once again, i saw nana again. Mum and I were on our way back home when we saw a brown cat sitting on the floor of the linkway. The brown cat is nana. Nana still recognised us and keep meowing at us. She is very affectionate and keep rubbing her body on mum and me. Then mum went home and asked sister to come down with dry food that nana loves.

Nana disappeared for 9 months and 4 day according to my ticker counter that i set for nana . She is still very fat so we suspected that someone had keep her and abandoned her again when their new year is coming next two week.

She is still bad tempered as before. When we tried to ask her to move to a quieter place, she scolded us by meowing real loud. I miss her round body and our family (sister, mum, dad and me) are very happy to see nana again.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker