Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pi Pa the Fat boy


Sister took photos of pi pa on one of the wet days where pi pa hid under the tree to shelter himself from the cold rain.

I think pi pa was abandoned at the Sheng Siong Supermarket in Jan or Feb, i cannot recalled now. I just remembered him to be very afraid of us when we first saw him. One day, he was found under my block where i was feeding nana ginger and mimi. From that day onward, he will always come to find me for food. I am very happy that i feed him from a thin ginger cat to a fat bon bon..

I forgot to mention that nana is once again back in her home sweet home..i am just very glad to see her once that sunday morning after many months of not knowing her fate and realising that she is not M.I.A, but just is just in HSH(Home sweet home).

Pi pa looked fat.. after we fed him, he will come to find us...We usually fed him first under our block and then went to find mimi. When we came back, we will see pi pa waiting for us.

As we walk back, pi pa will begin his 'surprise us by catching our leg' game. He will run ahead of us, then hide himself but we can still see his long tail... then he will grab our feet when we come near him.... Often he forget he is a cat and pull his claws out... i had some of his claw marking on my legs. He will play this many times.... when he come to find us and discover that there is no legs to grab again, he will hide a second time, a third time till we reach the lift of our block where we will wave goodbye to him. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker