Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Getai Performance @ Bishan Blk 110, 03.08.10 农历6月23日 event:三坛普音堂, Host: Hao Hao - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

03.08.10 农历6月23日 (Tue): Before went into getai update, Like to rant about my days. I had taken leave today to accompany mum to TTSH for her eye check-up. She had asked me to accompany her into the consulation room as the last time, that stupid doctor was very nasty to her when she was alone. Stupid doc, pretending to be really 'NICE' when I am around.. when noone around, try to bully his own patients... yucks...

After mum check up, we went keppel tower to check my camcorderr again. it is the battery issue. My FB friend has advised me to send the camcorder to canon while i rant about my dilemma whether to go or not in FB. It is real nice to have a phone with internet access, i can surf fb on bus and mms while waiting in TTSH - I heart HTC. Canon keep my camcorder again.... sian...zzzz. I hated my Canon battery...

After buying dinner at hougang central, we rushed home. I ate my dinner, feed my bao beis. We only manage to reach Bishan at 9 pm. Hao Hao had cross dressed today... saw mei mei in front of me but never went forward to say hi.

Photobucket
Zhong Jin Ling

Photobucket
Sun Qiang

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Lian in Korean dressing, so cute... Hao Lian yo.... 귀여운 gwiyeoun - cute

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mai Hui

Photobucket
Hao lian in another dress

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhang Xiong

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lim Ru Ping, Hao lian had called her 'mum'

Photobucket
Hao Lian only sing 1 song today...

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker