Monday, August 09, 2010

Getai Performance @Blk 838 Yishun South, 08.08.10 农历6月28日, Event: Nee South RC in celebration of NDP, Host: Qi Xuan & Lim Ru Ping - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


08.08.10 农历6月28日 (Sun) - Never regretted my choice to go to Yishun South. At last get to listen to Indonesian sister, Wen Wen and her younger sister, Jia Jia live performance. Both are now artists of Li Xin Entertainment. The sister group name is 双子星 - Twin GirlS Star.
Aaron Tan the boss really get a good eye for talents coz the two sisters can sing very well.

I had finally managed to know how to use virtual dub to compress my video. Really had to thank mei mei for recommending this program to me. I realised it do more than compress video - the advanced version can watermark video. The current 1.9.9 version that i had downloaded can save video frame as pictures. I had saved 3 frames and uploaded them at 双子星 FB. Not bad for the photos as it is quite clear, totally cannot see that it was cropped from the video frames. Had already uploaded the sister's song at FB. In fact, i had taken videos of all 3 songs by the two sisters - totally Irresistible as they really sing very well.

I do not know why my photos taken today are slanted. I remember holding my camera straight but still slanted photos turnout... aiya...

Photobucket
Today Event Banner at the Stage

Photobucket
Our Hosts

Photobucket
Xiao Ting

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dong Shi Xuan

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liu Xin Ling

Photobucket
变脸 cum magic performance - by a singaporean

Photobucket
Pei Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
A Malay that had a talent for languages - second time watching the peformance and so no longer wow me

Photobucket
MP short speech

Photobucket

Photobucket
双子星 - great performance

Photobucket
Yuan Jin - she is already 3 months with her second child

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker