Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 919 Hougang-20.08.10 农历7月11日, Event: 勅封關隂殿之夜7th month event Host: Lee Pei Fen - 丽晶歌台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

20.08.10 农历7月11日 (Fri): Hero me decided to go out on my own despite the slight drizzle. Today getai is a temple one so there are Ah peks in the area. Got a blessing goodies from the Ah Pek issued by the temple committee. I like to eat food blessed by Ah Peks.

The rain get heavy at 9 plus.. cannot take any video, can only take some photos. My views are blocked by umbrella. Hmm... there are a lot of similar 'heros' like me whom choose to stand under the umbrella watching getai instead of standing under the void deck of HDB. I think we singaporeans are very 'on' when it comes to watching getai.

Photobucket
He Pei Ling - she had made a special effort for her dressing today althought every other day she did dress up well. This is the most beautiful custume that I had seen on her

Photobucket
Wang Zhi Quan

Photobucket
Lin Shi Ling

Photobucket
Pei Fen - wonder whether it is because of the rain or because today there are ah Peks around.. find that she is not very funny today

Photobucket
Tan Lei - Saw him sing before but forget when

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last singer Ting Ting

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker