Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 119 Potong Pasir 28.08.10 农历7月19日, Event:中元会 Host: Hao Hao & Bao Bei Jie Mei - 创新歌舞秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


28.08.10 农历7月19日 (sat) - Today was late for getai at Potong Pasir. One reason is because I was out late.. only went out at 7.50. Second reason was distance was not that near also - need to take bus to Kovan MRT to Potong Pasir, then take bus 142 to Blk 120 Potong pasir. First time went to this area.. Know a new place again.. how nice... :)

I only arrived at 8.40 pm. Dad had went earlier with the portable chairs but he placed the chairs too far away. There are not avaliable chairs actually so fortunately, we had chairs. I took my chair and placed quite near to the front area.

I had missed Wendy and Jia Jia performance.. aiya... today performance is quite good.. Hao Hao with BBJM give quite good performance. Quite like their hosting and today is my first time watching the three together as hosts. Teresa (Da Bao) is very cheerful today with Hao Hao. Should have come early to watch the full performance. Hope the three will have more chance to host again together. When I arrived, the hosts are performing a script where HH was 猪哥亮.. very funny when BBJM sit on his back like horse.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Lee Zi Yee

Photobucket
BBJM wear new costume today.. A very pretty one for beautiful sisters

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mai Hui

Photobucket
Among all their dresses, This pink gown is my favourite. They look very nice in this dress

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Lian Show Time. Although Hao Lian sing the same two songs as yesterday at the AMK getai, I am never tired of hearing his songs again.

Photobucket

Photobucket
谢金石 - he is full of energy today. I cannot remember him to be like that. Today He is like running all over the stage but it is a nice performance.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosts

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ting Ting

Photobucket
BBJM and Hao Lian - I liked how they wear the same type of dress - very uniform and unique

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liu Xin Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I forget his name - so sorry...

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker