Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getai Performance @ Serangoon Garden Market 30.08.10 农历7月21日, Event:Seragoon Mkt 中元会 Host: Liu Ling Ling - Band: 梦者 -丽晶歌台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


30.08.10 农历7月21日 (Mon): Today went to Serangoon garden market. I managed to get a good spot in the centre of the stage behind the last row of chairs. As there are limited chairs, I am glad to have a portable chair.. Guys, invest in one if u are mad in getai as I do.. really worthy investment. I am used to getting my chair on the bus too.. haha... can still balance even when I am standing in the bus.

Host as usual is very funny. Liu Ling Ling rock, i seldom feel like falling asleep in her hosting.

Photobucket

Photobucket
PRC singer, Lin Li

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sun Qiang

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ting Ting - super tired of seeing her as I had watched her sing 4 days in a row starting from Friday to Today, Monday...never video-tape her singing today

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhaung Qing Yu

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bao En

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xie Jin Shi sing "男人情女人心" with Bao En. Alamak, Xie 老师 repeated his other two songs that I heard at the Potong pasir getai... Alamak

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker