Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 24 Hougang 22.08.10 农历7月13日, Event: 后港三巷大牌二四住民中元会 Host: Xiao Ling & Qiu Wen - 南艺娱乐制作

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

22.08.10 农历7月13日 (Sun): We had decided to go to watch Qiu Wen and Xiao Ling host at Blk 24 instead of the other one at Blk 19. Not bad a choice. This is my first watching Qiu Wen and Xiao Ling host - I am very impressed at their chemistry - Both host well and also created a good laughting effect for the audience... Very good hosting by both of them...Singing wise - Both are already very good, hosting also not bad...

I arrived at 8.40 pm today. Today getai is Sponsor by Mr Han. Heard he died in the afternoon.. I had read in the newspaper that he died of cancer at the age of 54. I quite liked how the host ensure that all the singers said some nice words for Mr Han and his family. A blessing for a good guy.

Photobucket
Getai Banner

Photobucket
7th Month banner

Photobucket
Xiao Xin was singing when I arrived. I loved her sailor dress.. so cute

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mei Qi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ya Ya is stunning beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shi Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jun Long - I enjoy listening to his songs too.. very power

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pei Zhi

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker