Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 339 AMK 15.08.10 农历7月06日, Event: Deyi Area 中元会Host: Hao Hao - 好运歌舞秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


15.08.10 农历7月06日 (Sun): Today I had no longer made a wrong decision for getai. One is because Hao Hao is the host. Second is because today singers listing are wonderful. Third is because I finally get to hear Hao Lian's singing. I had been missing Hao Lian 3 songs for a while.

Luckily we bought chairs. There are not enought chairs but with portable chairs, i can make my way towards the front of the stage.

I quite enjoy the last singer, Zhaung Qingyu whom went down the stage to sing for us... so wonderful to listen him so near me... haha. The feeling is wow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beautiful BBJM

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ting Ting

Photobucket
Wang Zhi Quan

Photobucket
Wei You

Photobucket

Hao Lian

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zi Yee

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the most beautiful Hao Lian image that i had seen. Hao Lian is so pretty. Very much like Hao Lian in wedding gown.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Welcome to Wedding March of Hao Lian and Zhuang Qing Yu

Photobucket
Zhaung Qing Yu never failed to disappoint me

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker