Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 151 Serangoon North - 29.08.10 农历7月20日, Event: Serangoon North Blk 151 Coffeeshop 中元会 Host: Tian Yue - 丽星舞台秀 - 千禧歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

29.08.10 农历7月20日 (Sun): Was already planning to go home when I checked on my facebook on the bus and realised that there will be getai near my house. So mum and I decided to go direct to the getai area. We had went shopping at Tampines so today is a long day. I had called dad to come with our portable chairs and my necessary 包包 with my camera and camcorder.

Today is a okay getai. So will only upload photos

Photobucket
Mei Qi

Photobucket
Lei Meng - mum said he looked like Lin Li, I did not appreciate his singing

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute and Sweet Qi Qi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ting Ting

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pei Zhi

Photobucket
Last singer, Zhuang Qingyu. He went down to sing and drink quite a considerable amt of beer that is not good for his health. But no choice since he is earning money

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker