Saturday, March 02, 2013

#13/2013★ Getai Performanace @Blk925 Hougang on 02/03/2013★正月初二一★ event: RC CNY Dinner★ Band - 白狗骨大乐队

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

 24/02/2013★正月初十五★Sunday

Today Getai Star: -- I did not really watched tonight getai, i went there only to support Tian Yue. Never regret my choice. Tian Yue 互动with the audience i felt is better than the host or the other two singers i seen earlier. I really enjoyed hearing him sing tonight.


★Videos upload to youtube: 3 videos, i had edited his words with the audience for all 3 vidoes so that when i hear his playlist, the songs are more 'smooth'.




天悦 ~ 午夜香吻 : I like Tian Yue 午夜香吻, very his type of song. My second favourite song tonight.



天悦 ~ 我问天 : My top favourite song tonight. Toward the ending, his conversation with the audience is so LOL. love that part.



天悦 ~恰恰福建组曲 : Repeated song but i realised for every event, even for repeated song, the feel of how he presented the songs to audience are different. Will upload every repeated song of his in youtube..hahaha

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker