Friday, October 16, 2009

Linking my blog to facebook

Jennifer say:


Photobucket
Currently working to link my facebook account to be linked with my blog.What i do is to create a photo album linking my blog link in each getai photo that i had taken. I planned to do the same thing for photos taken for my gezaixi photos too. I thought firstly,it is easy to view when i had watched what at which specific date. Secondly it is easy to locate my blog entry without the hassle of logging into my account and searching some over 300+++ entries i had entered since 2006.

Nothing to do now except uploading photos.Photobucket is so super slow....so sian to keep waiting so i had decided to random select some photos to upload only. Super sleeply somemore. Tml may be going with Blood to SimLing Square to look for portable hard disk, need to upload all my photos liao as my computer is still dead. I am currently using sister laptop.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker