Saturday, October 10, 2009

Watching Getai Performance at Hougang Plaza Open field - 9/10/09 农历8月21日 host 刘玲玲, 神风- 千禧歌台

Jennifer say:


Photobucket
*** photos uploaded on 16/10, Friday, 11 pm***


9/10/2009 (Fri) 农历8月21日, I knew there was a temple celebration at Hougang Plaza but not sure when would the getai be hosted so at 6pm, SMS JH to help me to check. At 7.10pm, JH called me to inform me that there would be a getai at Hougang Plaza. JH stay just behind Hougang Plaza. So mum and I quickly prepared our dinner and set the table, have our dinner, and i managed to feed all my cats, wash my cats dishes and hang some clothes to dry. We managed to reach Hougang Plaza at 8.50pm - late but still managed to watch Liu Ling ling and Ah nam super comedy plot and songs.



Today getai is host by Liu ling ling, live band 神风 and organised by 千禧歌台. Liu Ling Ling is mum's favourite host. She is really Getai Ah Jie - has a powerful voice, can joke, can talk well, not afraid of being the 'clown' of the day. By saying 'Clown of the day', what i meant is 600 is not afraid to show her figure - i saw her in her famous indian dance, super comedial. For me, i prefer Hao Hao. Managed to 'sweet talk' mum to accompany me for Hao Hao Fan Club gathering on the 24 of October, mum said can go to see Hao Hao sing songs - will register mum's name and my name via email today.



There is another singer called Xie Jin Shi. Mum told me this morning that he is a DJ from 丽的呼声, ex colleague with Getai host, 林茹萍 also from 丽的呼声. I had poster from 丽的呼声(mum's old magazine from the 1980s), will check if got Xie Jin Shi's face. Think he is currently not a DJ anymore as mum said he was quite famous 30 odd years ago. But his songs quite boring, mostly china folksongs that we did not know how to appreciate. Mum said she listen to his only Hokkien song "我问天" until tired liao becoz every time mum goes to the wet market, the stallppl will listen to this song.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The live Band 神风

Photobucket
Today audience

Photobucket
Ah nam with 600. Ah nam was singing 'Bao Qing Tian'

Photobucket
Host Liu Ling Ling with Ah Nam (PS,i had try to avoid my camera at the audience funny man whom seek every singer attention to dance with him)

Photobucket
600 singing 人生劝世歌 - Both Mum and I liked her version very much.

Photobucket
Lan Xiaoling with host 600

Photobucket
Lan Xiao Ling

Photobucket
Lan Xiao Ling was the p/t emcree while 600 went down the stage selling temple hongbaos. Here show Lan Xiao Ling and 600 with 谢金石(a ex DJ)

Photobucket
Lee Bao En and host 600 singing 乞食调. Both were trying to sell off the temple hongbaos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker